Food Tank invites you to become part of the discussion on farmer-led innovations and share your experience in creating innovative, on-the-ground solutions to agriculture and farming challenges around the world.
Questions to consider include:
- What food and agriculture related challenges have you faced that have required you to come up with a solution? What was your solution?
- What channels, platforms and resources have you used to learn about innovations that address agricultural challenges?
- How can we harness current innovations, knowledge generation processes, and evidence to improve food and nutrition security?
- How can sustainable agricultural innovations be more effectively shared with farmers, eaters, agronomists, women and youth groups, scientists, and other stakeholders around the world?
- In what areas do we need more research to create environmentally sustainable and socially just solutions for the future of food and agriculture?
Please email your answers to Sarah@foodtank.com and share these questions with your network!
Food Tank will be compiling your answers and sharing updates as the information is gathered.